you can register online, click here for booking form
Winter Holidays 2013 NEWS!!
CREATIVE MASH WINTER SPECIAL
Are you interested to enrol your child into Creative Mash this winter?
we are offering the following days:
Dec 23rd and 24th 2013 and Jan 2nd and 3rd 2014
Just before holidays we will be focusing on crafts: making cards, decorations, wrapping paper design, presents etc. Of course we will include lot of games, drama, improvisation and we will create fun short films.
After holidays we will be busy devising a short play and short films in the theme of after the festive season. I am sure kids are going to come up with lots of interesting and creative ideas. we will make props, costumes, and we get moving and dancing to make sure.
if you wish to enrol please let us know as soon as possible, as we need to book a studio- we need minimum 10 kids per day to make it happen.
Creative Mash is an action packed holiday workshop (indoor and outdoor depending on the weather) for young people between the ages of 5 and 11. Children will be split into different groups depending on their age.
It’s a great chance to develop your child’s skills in either drama, dance, film and crafts or in all of them!
Creative Mash will also help to enhance imagination, confidence and self-esteem.
It is an amazing opportunity to develop new, exciting friendships whilst creating performance and film pieces to be proud of for the rest of their lives.
Dates for 2014
February Half Term 2014
Monday 17 February to Friday 21 February 2014
May Half Term 2014
Tuesday 27 May to Friday 30 May 2014
Week 1: 28th July-1st August 2014 (5 days)
Week 2: 4th-8th August 2014(5 days)
Week 3: 11th-15th August 2014(5 days)
Week 4: 18th-22nd August 2014(5 days)
Week 5: 26th-29th August 2014(4 days)
October Half Term 2014
Monday 27 October to Friday 31 October 2014
to be confirmed
early drop in 9am/ no extra charge
Price per week: £125/£115 siblings
Price per 4 days week (only! due to bank holidays) £110/£100 siblings
Daily drop in: £30/£25 for siblings
Please book early to ensure your place (maximum 25 kids per day)
Stoke Newington School
A theme will be chosen by the children at the first day of the workshop.
Examples of our previous themes: The Magic Faraway Tree, Alice in Nowhere Land, Peter Pan, Magic Books, The Secret Garden, Princess and the Pea, Park Stories, 5 Children and It and more.
How to apply
Please register online: click here for booking form
Mobile: 0782 5565 194
All children need to bring packed lunch/ snack and drink.
What to wear
· Please wear comfortable clothes for indoor activities; bear in mind we might do some stretches, so no tight jeans please.
· Costumes for the performance will be decided during the week (no need to buy anything new)
· If there is good weather we might go out to Clissold park for a walk, to play or bit of filming; please make sure your child has a warm jacket and socks in colder months; comfortable shoes for walking and running around (no high heels); and you can pack sun protection for summer months.
· The creative workshops run from 10am-4pm but we are offering to provide a pre-activity session for children of working parents from 8.30am. This time will be made up of some creative games, artwork and play (no extra charge for an early drop in)
· The showcase will be on Friday at 3:30pm; family and friends are very welcome to attend. The showcase is usually 30-40 minutes long. There might be cases when we don’t organise a showcase due to the majority of children not signing up for the whole week.
· If you would like to come before 10am (early drop in from 9am); please let us know.