you can register online, click here for booking form
Newington Dance Space is running action packed Holiday Workshop (indoor and outdoor depending on the weather) for young people between the ages of 5 and 11,The children will be split into different groups depending on their age.
It will be a great chance to develop their skills in either drama, dance, film and crafts or in all of them!
Creative Mash will also help to enhance imagination, confidence and self-esteem.
It is a great opportunity to develop new, exciting friendships whilst creating performance and film pieces to be proud of for the rest of their lives.
Dates for 2013
February Half Term: 18 Feb-22 Feb 2013 (5 days)
Easter: 8th-12th April 2013 (5 days)
May Half Term: 28th-31st May 2013 (4 days)
Summer Creative Mash 5 weeks
week 1: 29th July-2nd August 2013 (5 days)
week 2: 5th- 9th August 2013 (5 days)
week 3: 12th- 16th August 2013 (5 days)
week 4: 19th-23rd August 2013 (5 days)
week 5: 27th-30th August 2013 (4 days)
early drop in 9am/ no extra charge
Price per week: £125/£115 siblings
Price per 4 days week (only! due to bank holidays) £110/£100 siblings
Daily drop in: £30/£25 for siblings
Please book early to ensure your place (maximum 25 kids per day)
A theme will be chosen by the children at the first day of the workshop.
Examples of our previous themes: The Magic Faraway Tree, Alice in Nowhere Land, Peter Pan, Magic Books, The Secret Garden, Princess and the Pea, Park Stories, 5 Children and It and more.
How to apply
Please register online: click here for booking form
Mobile: 0782 5565 194
All children need to bring packed lunch/ snack and drink.
What to wear
· Please wear comfortable clothes for indoor activities; bear in mind we might do some stretches, so no tight jeans please.
· Costumes for the performance will be decided during the week (no need to buy anything new)
· If there is good weather we might go out to
Clissold park for a walk, to play or bit of
filming; please make sure your child has a warm jacket and socks in colder months;
comfortable shoes for walking and running around (no high heels); and you can
pack sun protection for summer months.
· The creative workshops run from 10am-4pm but we are offering to provide a pre-activity session for children of working parents from 8.30am. This time will be made up of some creative games, artwork and play (no extra charge for an early drop in)
· The showcase will be on Friday at 3:30pm; family and friends are very welcome to attend. The showcase is usually 30-40 minutes long. There might be cases when we don’t organise a showcase due to the majority of children not signing up for the whole week. If this is the case children will still receive a DVD from the week.
· If you would like to come before 10am (early drop in from 9am); please let us know.
And something extra....
· A DVD from workshop and performance will be send to your home address a few weeks after the workshop.